- This event has passed.
Enter the Chaos: Engage the Differences to Make a Difference
January 10, 2019 @ 2:00 pm - January 13, 2019 @ 2:00 pm
Register for Enter the Chaos Here
The Institute for Communal Contemplation and Dialogue (ICCD) believes many people are ready to approach this time of chaos from a deeper place but who may not be as familiar with contemplation. It is our desire if participants know of others — their colleagues at work, in organizations or in positions of influence who would resonate with the goals of the program and are open to the contemplative dimension in their life — to invite them to participate.
A Four Day Program That Draws on:
- the transformative power of contemplation
- conscious intent of the values we want to embody
- capacity to exercise contemplative power
- understanding our role in the evolutionary process
- willingness to welcome our own ongoing personal transformation
- communal contemplative practice
- contextualization of our work sourced from a contemplative heart
- understanding the evolutionary development of consciousness
- learning the specifics of the integral theory of spiral dynamics
- learning the skillful means to engage in transformative change
- applying what we learn to real situations which are characterized by tension among different stages of consciousness and seemingly opposing value systems
This program does require a commitment of time. The program is designed to deepen one’s interior life through contemplative processes and from this contemplative perspective to integrate the skills learned. The time is needed to achieve the outcome: to learn to engage persons with different worldviews including, family, friends, and colleagues in hopes of healing the negative effects of the polarization we experience.
Cost: $550 (single occupancy room) / $425 per person (double occupancy room) / $250 (commuter)
For more information about the Institute for Communal Contemplation and Dialogue and their newest program “Enter the Chaos: Engage the Differences to Make a Difference”, visit http://www.iccdinstitute.org/home/2019-2020-new-program/